Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post call day 2

Post call day2....
the first call ever i haev become HO...
is sucked!!!! really sucked....
tired till wanna faint...
maybe need to resus me first ...
i dun ever touch the bed during call..
got 16 new admissions....
but i take damn long to do the case...
and when reach mid night...i ad in confusion stage...
imagine...wearing scrub suit..n nike sportshoes...super comforatble..
yet i got blisterssss on my foot...
see...how long i been 'running'...literally running....or brisk walking...
my reg, Dr.Lie saw me so tired post call..thus so generous n kind to give me half day off..
even he said i can go bac fr 1pm..
but i stay bac n finish some parts of my jobs till 3+
i really not meant to burden my partner, andrew so much...
as this time..he been backed me up lots...n helped me lots...
but i m really in confusion stage...cannot remember things...
even walking or typing i can fall asleep....
n super suffering....
but...this is wat the prob started....
i make him go back on 10pm that day....is my faulth....
he got say sth lar....is truth....but...even though know is my faulth yet i feel so upset...
he asked me never ever take post call leave again....n i need to take care of my pts well enough..
as during call...that i have so many patient...once i run the blood ix...i didn't trace it..as i dun have time of it...really no time....no time for food...for sleep..for drink..for toilet....
thus...some of my pts got electrolyte imbalances....thus, andrew is the 1 cleaning all the mess up for me....
he got say sth serious to me lar...but i know he is right...
he is a nice guy....yet he got mad w me....prove that i m really bad n useless partner lar..
feel super guithy n useless....
i ad try my best...try to work faster...try to get things done correctly.....
but yet...still a bunch of mess.....
damn depressing lar....need ice cream now....

4 comments:

  1. andrew like very nice guy...
    *ah-hem* *ah-hem*...
    is he cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but andrew will get mad with her wor...
    'a-hem' 'a-hem'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. andrew indeed is a nice guy...
    but got fiancee...going to marry this year..
    u both think to where ad?
    kisiao ooo..... :P
    then how is ur both place?
    haha.....

    ReplyDelete