Wednesday, June 24, 2009

News from sg

first of all...i wanna say....
i miss u guys so much....
feel so lonely....helpless....at here....
ya...hotchick might probably said that u stay w kk them....still lonely meh? got fds ar...
is different....
days w hotchick..queen...kiew ing....suyin them.... keep flashing back...
n i damn miss the queen's bed....lying on the bed n chat w u guys....
tagging in sg....following sg's ho....they r nice ppl....
erm...i m starting my tagging on 22/6 (mon) till fri...
however...the HO 's stuffs r all new to me...all computerised..
thus i have lots to learn...
n then....might be stay tagging even the weekend guah...
ermm..currently i m in vascular team lar,...the busiest team in surg...
work from 6.30am till after 8.30pm.....sometimes even worse...
aikss...u all guys bless me alr....
but the consultan , reg n mo here r ncie ppl..
dun shout at ppl....n really good temper ar....
haha...might be will scream at me later...if i cont my blur blur....attitude....
is hell ....even tagging...is damn tired lar....
sorry ar....stanley n han boon...
now i actually sneaked out a while...to online n blog...
ha...they r my tagging HO...they r really nice guys....
teach me lots....
even i m damn blur...
stanley keeps repeating steps by steps for me...even though he laughs at me lots...
han boon...keeps telling all the tips of becoming vascular HO...
aikss....in fact i wish to hide all my clumsiness n blurness.....
wish to act out like professional...doctor....
however...i think i m not an good actor....haha.....
still blur blur....n dun know how to say...
hope i dun screw up lar.....
our seniors r at here...i met kon voi n carmen here...unfortuantely they r going to have a break soon...thus....aikss....wat to do....
have to depend on ur own lar....
miss miss home...miss miss fdssss.......

P.S send msg to me when u all r free lar.... kinda miss u all...let me know how u all doing ...

kiew ing, ur msg i will keep it....in my hp...thanks ar....feel so touched.....yaya...will work hard de... u also take care ya....take care of urself....n baby too.... little jessie/james, have to be obedient inside mama's womb ooo....ur mum is super tired ad ...dun make her more suffer...
hehe... meet u during convo lar.... :P

hotchick, hey..take care in mlk ar.....make fds....n try to visit me when u r free lar....dun go out too late ar..is kidna dangerous for a pretty gal to walk late at night on street...hehehe....

bye guys.....gonna catch up w the HO now....missing too long ad...

No comments:

Post a Comment