Friday, June 26, 2009

Pregnant?

damn shit lar....
currently..without u all beside me...
n super busy in surg department...
my gastritis relapse......
no1 there to remind me to eat...food..n meds....
sob...sob....
yaya...know that i m suppose to take care of myself ...
but.....aikss....
dun know lar...
my colleague thought i m pregnant...
is so ridiculous lar...
pregnant leh.....queen, save me lar......
maybe u go n kill the guy...
am i look so sui bian?
sob sob...
super miss u guys...
will try my best not to end at lying on the surg bed due to UGIB.....
sob sob....

3 comments:

  1. why you always suspect yourself ptrgnant de??? i think you need to treat your dyspepsia la,... why after completed h pylori eradication, still like tat de???

    u must take care ooo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz lar...
    i never have h.pylori leh..
    clo test -ve de...
    wat eradication oo..
    ya..will try my best to eat on time ...
    but is hard...
    u all should know how the siuation is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. then get pregnant with the guy who suspect u pregnant~~keke

    ReplyDelete